Code of Conduct for Directors
- Act always in the best interest of the Shareholders
- Maintain a high standard of probity in his relations with the Company, its subsidiaries, employees, contractors, suppliers and customers
- Maintain confidentiality of the Company on matters that come to his knowledge as Director, both during his Directorship and thereafter as well
- Always conduct himself in a manner that befits his position
- Assist the Company to observe the provisions of the company law and other laws applicable to the company, both in letter and in its spirits
- Not use this position in any manner to his personal advantage or that of his family or friends.
Code of Conduct for Senior Management Personnel
A Senior Management person is one who occupies the rank of General Manager or above and notified from time to time as a Senior Management person.
A Senior Management Personnel Shall –
- By his personal behavior and conduct, set an example to his fellow employees
- Conduct himself in a manner that upholds his integrity, rectitude and fair name of the Company and give no occasion to the Management to explain his actions or behaviors.
- Refrain his position for personal benefit from the employees, contractors, suppliers and customers of the Company
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s information that has come to his notice, except where disclosure is authorised in writing by the Management
- Observe all prescribed safety and environmental related norms
- Not divulge to any member of the press or media any matter concerning the company unless authorised by the Management
- Not engage himself in any business relationship or commercial activity with or without remuneration, without the prior written permission of the Management