“Quality is first and the rest are only next”
Ramco Group Textile Division believes that quality is not merely an objective but a way of life and integral part of the company’s strategy for customer satisfaction. Ramco Group Textile Division pledges itself to offer quality products and services to earn customer delight because of its technology, price, quality and delivery.
- Each Mill has a separate laboratory equipped with the latest testing instruments for complete testing of cotton, yarn and intermediate products throughout the process to ensure 100% satisfaction of final quality.
- Experts are regularly visiting the cotton field and thus ensure the quality of cotton right from the cultivation stage. On arrival of raw material, it is passed through stringent testing, scientifically evaluated and graded.
- We are following Bale Management System for effective utilization of raw material.
- We installed two contamination sorters in each blow room line in tandem to minimize contaminations, especially in Indian Cotton, apart from engaging contamination pickers for picking out contaminated material manually in mixing (3 tier system of contamination control – manual picking in mixing, contamination sorter in blow room and contamination clearer in winding).
- We installed Uster Quantum 3 Clearer with SIRO (Contamination Clearing) and Cone Expert System for 100% monitoring and controlling of yarn defects. It helps to minimize the white polypropylene contamination in yarn.
- Experienced technicians and well-trained Investigators monitor the process right from mixing to finished product to ensure the final product quality.
- All lots are being inspected thoroughly before dispatching to customer.
List of Latest Testing Instruments:
- High Volume Instruments – HVI 1000
- Advanced Fiber Information System – AFIS Pro
- Uster Tester 5
- Uster Tensorapid 4
- Uster Tensojet 4
- Uster Classimat 5
Ramco group textile division is actively practicing the 5S system for the mutual benefit of company and employees. It engaged a well trained work force to effectively implement, monitor and improve the 5s practice in our group mills continually to achieve our mission of delivering unique products with consistent quality to delight our customers, thereby remain a leading textile manufacturer in the textile world.