Ramco Group Textile Division, produces a wide range of yarns from Cotton, Lenzing Modal and Tencel fibres to meet the requirements of top class customers across the world. 80% of our products are tailor-made to cater specific customer needs.
We are one of the spinners producing the finest count of Ne 345 in the world.
- We are using high quality Indian cottons including “SUVIN” and imported cottons like Pima, Giza, Australia, Ultima, Acala.
- We are supplying yarn made out of Certified Organic Cotton (by Control Union), TBC and BCI Cottons.
- We are also producing yarn from Lenzing Modal, Micro Modal, Tencel, and Micro Tencel.
- Amsler effect system helps to produce high quality slub yarn with additional yarn strength from compact spinning system.
- We can supply both single and multiply yarn in perforated plastic cone/cheese in soft package which can be directly used in the dyeing vessel.
We are producing various value added products.
- TFO Yarn two and three ply Yarn
- Gassed Yarn
- Mercerised Yarn
- Amsler Slub Yarn / Multi Count and Twist Yarn
- Core Spun Yarn
- Elitwist Yarn (Compact and Double Yarn )
- Yarn in soft package (ready for dye)
Range of Products
|Yarn Type||Count Range|
|Open End Yarn||6s to 24s|
|Ring Yarn||20s to 80s|
|Compact Yarn||30s to 345s|
|Elitwist Yarn||2/60s to 2/240s|
|TFO Yarn||2/30s to 3/345s|
|Gassed Yarn||2/30s to 3/345s|
|Slub Multicount Yarn||20s to 80s|
|Core Spun Yarn||16s to 80s|
|Modal / Tencel Yarn||20s to 80s|
|Organic Cotton Yarn||20s to 80s|